Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fake Cake

Close up


Isn't this little cake just the most adorable thing you have ever seen? My mother got my this cake along with three little bite size pieces for Christmas this year. I just love these she actually had them specially made to match my kitchen colors, and they just look so so cute!


As soon as i find the ladies information who sells these i will post it here!

Do you like this cake stand better or the one pictured in the other pictures I can't make up my mind, I'm also thinking about maybe painting this one white, not sure yet.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Janae -- You are beautiful and I look your pic with the yellow flowers and the cakes are as adorable as you. I like the cake stand as it is and I wouldn't necessarily paint it white since you have a good bit of white already and I love the touch of pale blue. But you wouldn't go wrong if your heart is telling you to paint it white then by all means paint it white. Terri
    www.moringdewdrops.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. This is my first time visiting your blog. I know someone who painted that silver cake stand white and it is STUNNING. The cakes are darling! Your bunny is a doll!!! Does Fufu walk around your house?
    I am visiting from Show and Tell Friday. Nice to meet you!
    Roselle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitchen is adorable & I love the fake cake! *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog, and I am your newest follower. Please stop by mine as I am having a new giveaway in honor of my new grandbaby. I love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete