Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Chairs


Before
I bought my table and four chairs on craigslist for 150 i believe. It really was supper cute in the yellow. I did think about leaving it the way it was, but i really enjoy stuff more when i get to personalize it plus it just really didn't go with my colors.

After

Here is this finished product! I just love it. I painted the chair white, changed the fabric, also added some more cushion in the seat so its more comfortable now. I also added the cute flowered applique, I'm going to do another post of my applique's where I will post a close up of it.

I purchase the fabric for the chair on etsy, it is an oilcloth, its great because oilcloth is so easy to clean, anything just wipes off easily. The designer of  the oilcloth is Amy Butler.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on your chairs, I bought my dining set off Craigslist, too, and guess what? They are that same yellow cream color.. cute, but, not quite right. Love the little applique and the color choice against the white is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete