Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bella's Room Is Now Pink!

 Over my vacation from work last week not only did I paint my kitchen cabinets, and half bathroom, as I showed in my earlier posts, I also painted Bella's bedroom pink! It was alot of work because not only did I paint the walls I also had to paint the trims, doors, and ceiling because unfortunately before I owned this house someone painted everything (all the doors all the trims all the ceiling & all the walls) the exact same tan color! How boring is that? I think trims, doors and ceilings should be white & walls should have color. It was worth it, her room looks so cute.
 
For my first time visitors, yes Bella is a dog & yes she has her own Princess Cupcake themed bedroom =]

 
The room  is so much more cute painted pink 

 I also had a great idea to hang this chandelier in the middle of the canopy.
this is the chandelier that was gold that I got at the a vintage flea market,



Her room's not done yet though, I am still on the hunt for the perfect window treatments.

Bella stays in her room and plays with her toys while I am at work.



She loves her toys!

This is the lamp shade my Mother made me for my Birthday. This is just a temporary night stand for now (it is actually a wooden laundry hamper) I actually purchased her a new one today! for 7 dollars at a local thrift store but it has to get a makeover first. Cant wait to show you all!


Yes my Bella is one spoiled puppy! Hope you enjoyed.


10 comments:

  1. Bella is one lucky dog. Her pink room looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Janae',this room is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand why Bella should have her very own room! Besides... this gives you a chance to decorate with PINK!

    She is a beautiful little dog and she must know her mommy loves her very much :)

    Thanks for sharing at the party again this week.

    xoxo Bunny Jean
    Wednesday's Bunny Hop Party

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    I just meet your blog, and i loved. So great ideas, and your home is fabulous, love your living room.

    I also have a princess, and i«, waithing a baby right now (13 weeks) lets see it´s a boy or a girl.
    I love the idea for the bed, so many pillows!

    Keep going whith the god work.

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost wih this was my room :) If I had beeen a child I would love to have a room like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pokój w kolorze różowym jest słodki i przytulny. Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!

    found you via romantichome and would love to add you as a follower!

    http://hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2011/10/more-stencil-splendor-giveaway.html

    warmly,

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. This so pretty and you cute Bella is a lucky girl-doggie! Oooh, my niece would love this room!
    Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My smooth haired chi baby has to share my room. Lol. I'd love to be able to have as many pets as you, but one Diva chihuahua is enough for my house haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm so doing something like this for my puppy ella

    ReplyDelete