Friday, September 23, 2011

Celebration


Tonight I went over to my Dad's house to have a little get together for my birthday with them (My Dad, Step Mom & my sisters Tiffany & Shakayla) I had a great time

I wanted to share a photo of these flowers they got for me, aren't they gorgeous? I just love the vase too (the picture doesn't do it justice, Its even prettier in person) My Dad picked it out & he did very well white roses & The vase is the blue color I love, and its shinny! They also got me this adorable little doggie leash hook that I'm sure I'll be posting soon cuz its super cute, & also a gift card for this really neat sounding fancy movie theater called  Cinetopia that I'm excited to go to! I'm one lucky girl.

goodnight all.

2 comments:

  1. Ciao cara che meraviglia queste rose bianche!!
    Qust'anno al mio compleanno ho ricevuto 2 vasi di rose bianche!! :)
    Buon weekend
    Sabrina!!
    Kiss Kiss

    ReplyDelete