Sunday, September 11, 2011

Head Chairs Makeover!

Spray Painted them white and added new fabric to the cushions.

When I purchased my table it also came with the four chairs. Now that I bought my house & I have a larger dining area (picture above is my old apartment) I decided to have 6 chairs instead of only 4 so I can seat more people.

Bella modeling the before chairs.
  When I saw these two chairs at Habitat for humanity restore for 12.99 each I knew that they would be perfect. They are very different from my other chairs but I think they all go together nicely. I think the head chairs should be a bit larger then the others, which makes these perfect
I found this fabric at Joann's in the specil order department Its regular 39.99 a yard but it was on sale for 23.99 a yard when I purchased it. My mother helped me staple the  fabric onto the cushions.


I also added one of the leafs into my table now to make the table longer so there would be room for the two new chairs.



Follow Me


1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I just adore the look of the two odd chairs, it gives the set more character. And to knw each time you sit on them that they also helped out habitat for humanity. W.T.G.
    Hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete