Thursday, October 20, 2011

Bathroom Pictures


My dream would be to have a bathroom with a claw foot tub with a chandelier hanging above. But for now I will just settle for a beautiful photo of one. My mother actually has the same photo of the tub in her bathroom and I have been admiring it for a while. So when I was at Ross yesterday and I saw the photo my mother had along with a matching one I knew I had to have them. Plus I had this empty spot on my half bathroom wall I had been waiting for the perfect thing to put there.


The one problem were the frames were dark which can be nice but I decorate my house all in light colors, mostly whites so they do not go. Luckily I was able to get the pictures out of the frames, this was tricky because it was stapled in with tons of staples. I then spray painted the frames  and put the pictures back in. I could have stapled them back in but I'll be honest I just used duct tape no one is going to see the back anyways!

I'm thrilled with the way they turned out, they were the perfect thing to fill up the empty space.

 UPDATE 10-22-11
 I am editing this post to share with you the cute little shelf I ended up adding under the photo's.



3 comments:

  1. I love the fact that we have some of the same things. Several years ago I would have never believed our tastes would be so the same! It is fun we like the same stuff:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked that change very much :) Have dreamt of such a bathtub before, but I ended up in a tiny flat, so there is no room for a big tub :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear you did a good job, they are really delicious ....
    Brava!
    I'm creating the white things that they would be well with your house:)
    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete