Saturday, October 1, 2011

A Five Minute Makeover!


My Mother gave my this frame she had bought it a while back at goodwill I believe and didn't end up using it. It was pretty the way it was but I decided to give it a little makeover to make it go with my house a little bit better. the off white yellowish color was fine but in my house with all the white it almost looked a little bit like it was dirty.
.
Much better & it only took me about 5 minutes or less to give it this little makeover. I first primed with spray primer which took about 2 & 1/2 minutes, then after that dried about 2 & 1/2 more minutes  to spray it with gloss white spray paint. One thing I might add later though is some rub & buff to the appliques to make them stand out a little more as they were on the before version, but I have not make up my mind yet about that.

ps this adorable little girl in the picture is my boyfriend niece Taylor on her first birthday. She is so cute.


Follow Me 

No comments:

Post a Comment