Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Night Stand.

Its probably not actually meant to be a nightstand, I think more like a sofa table but I like it as a night stand so that what it's going to be.

Before.
I purchased this night stand at a local thrift store (thrift city) for 7.49 it was 14.99 but it was half off day.


 I of course spray painted it white. This night stand is great because it is just a big open space in the middle and is a great place to store the dog food perfect for the doggies bedroom.

 Yes this is my puppies bedroom they are so spoiled.

 Tonight Lacie & Bella got new matching outfits at Ross aren't they cute!?!

Playing together in the princess castle.
 

3 comments:

  1. That side table is perfect! I love it is a place to hide the dog food. Bella and Lacie look so cute I can hardly stand it. Two very spoiled and loved little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this is the cutest thing! Your puppies are precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love your style!!! Where did you get all the pillows?

    ReplyDelete