Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Beautiful Bedroom


 I am one lucky girl to have a man who will let me have this girly of a bedroom for us to share.

 The door in this photo Leads to my Master Bathroom.

I love this hutch I got it at Goodwill, it was off white gold and blue before I painted in white.

 Just a few of my favorite perfumes. I have like 70ish perfumes!

This doll sits on the hutch I have had her since I was Little.

I let you in on a little secret I did have my TV on top of this hutch. I took it down for most of the pictures though because lets face it TVs are ugly. But I need to be able to watch HGTV in bed he he.

 My side of the bed.
I have matching Night stands, I got at Goodwill for 9.99 each they were originally a very off white and gold with brass handles. I of course painted them white. They are apart of the same set that goes with the hutch but I actually got them at different Goodwill's months apart. I Also have the Large Dresser for the set that is currently in my Guest room as well as another night stand that is a bit different for these night stands but from the same line.

 I have matching night stands but the miss match lamps to keep it from being over matchy.

 The mirrors above the night stands are also miss match but very similar.

Love this little picture of my babies framed on my nightstand.

I got this bench at Habitat for Humanity for 19.99 I did a post a while back on the make over.
check out the link to see before pictures

I found these cute little corner shelf's at Goodwill. I actually found them spread out all separate from each other individually priced, through out the store. Its hard to tell from the picture but they are largest at the bottom smallest at the top



 This is where Bella likes to sleep all cuddled up in the pillows.

 This Little lady Figure Hangs by the Entrance Door. Above the princess dog bed that rarely gets slept in, who came blame them when they can sleep in the king size bed with me!

 I have mentioned these curtains before 
(they are the same ones as in Bella & Lacie's bedroom) 
But let me say it again I LOVE THEM
My favorite part of my bedroom is my chandelier, I have it on a dimmer which makes it even better.

I purchased the chandelier at Home Depot for only 99 dollars!

My headboard is actually the foot board from my mothers bed she decided not to use he-he. Eventually I will get something bigger for my huge king size bed but for now I like it. I got the netting I hung above the bed at Ikea on clearance for 2 dollars!

Thanks for stopping by, see you next time!


29 comments:

  1. Your bedroom is so beautiful. The dogs look like stuffed animals on the bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so tempted to do this with my bedroom! The husband can suck-it-up! Come see my $400 find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bedroom is absolutely beautiful and romantic. You got some good buys, and did a gorgeous job of decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very girlie indeed. My hub wouldn't let me go this fem on him, but I sure would like too! Love your chandy and pup-pup too!


    Thanks for sharing :D

    Visiting from Bunny Jean's BUNNY HOP linky today,
    Smiles, Suzanne in NW IL

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a tranquil, girly space! Beautiful!

    Jenny
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a very pretty and personal space. I'm sure it's even more stunning in person. Thank you for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bedroom looks like it belongs to a Princess! The little doggies fit right in!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. You room is beautiful! I love it! I found your blog from the 2805 blog party. I'm your newest follower. If you get a chance I'd love you to stop by my blog & maybe follow along too!
    Thanks,
    Sally
    Loveofhomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! The little "baby" look like she's getting whiter? Sweet little doggies!

    Thanks for sharing this at my party :)

    xoxo Bunny Jean
    Wednesday's Bunny Hop Party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your room is so pretty, love the chandelier and your sweet girls complete the look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! Love your little hutch.

    Blessings

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg I love your bedroom. So heavenly. I would not want to get up.Love it all. Lucky girl to have hubby approve.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my sweetness your bedroom matches my bathroom and dining room! I would love to go pink...but I am waiting for Mr Romantic ( my hubby to lose a little bit more of his sight, giggles, totally kidding) Anyhoo, he has been such a good sport about all of this ;)
    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your bedroom is so sweet and comfortable looking. Lovely!

    Thanks for sharing at Potpourri Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a romantic room filled with so many special items! Especially loved your treasured doll.

    Visiting from the Bunny Hop Party, Debra

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful, girlie bedroom. So sweet and delicate. You ARE lucky that your boyfriend sleeps there. :) I have a little Pom myself, but must say yours are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful place to curl up and watch tv..I love all your looks and boy can you find a bargain! great finds.
    Have a great pink Saturday..

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous room and what a sweetie to share all the girl power and not complain, (now that's a REAL man!). Your home is beautiful. You are a wonder at 22! Fabulous!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  19. Janae, I believe you are gong to end up being a designer one day, on the side for a while, then maybe full time. And you are very loved and yes, it takes a man's man to handle this just for you and your little dogs look as if they belong to you; so you know your style and your know yourself and a lot of people never do; you are quite mature for 22; so congrats. Blessings Terri www.morningdewdrops.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. love this room!!! so much pink. so much fluff. so much happiness :)

    I featured this on my blog tonight! Thanks so much for linking up to Your Whims Wednesday :) Come check it out and grab a button! http://mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com/2011/11/your-whims-wednesday-32-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi I love your room!!!!! Wear did you get the crochet (pink) blanket covering your bench? So cute!!!!!! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  22. You're so fortunate to have a man in your life that goes along with having a girlylious bedroom. However, you've kept in a sophisticated feminine room.
    Are you sure you're on;y 22? lol

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, I love your home, and your babies. I just discovered your blog I will be checking it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  24. HI;)
    WHAT COLOR AND BRAND OF PAINT DID YOU USE ON YOUR BEDROOM WALLS? XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  25. “I am one lucky girl to have a man who will let me have this girly of a bedroom for us to share.” – That you are! Good luck in convincing your boyfriend to keep the bed when you’re both ready to settle down. Anyway, I guess he loves you so much and the only thing that he matters to him is that the bed is comfortable to sleep in and you are there by his side. Dante @ The Healthy Bed Store

    ReplyDelete
  26. For the TV up so high not a good idea for climbing kitties or future children as they can tip over if not anchored. Love refinished French Provincial. I have one I received for a gift a beautiful 9 drawer dresser that one day would love to redo. I saw on with the colors Navy and Gold.

    ReplyDelete