Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Playing with pic monkey

So a lot of people on the blogs have been talking about the photo editing website picmonkey. My Mother has also been talking about how neat it is a lot too, so I decided to play around with it tonight. It is pretty cool!

 It's so neat how I could make everything black and white except the flowers.

 Before

Pic monkey is really easy and you can really change the look of the pictures.

I love how this effect makes the pictures look so old.

 Before


 This is me above.

 Most of the effects I am showing on this post are pretty extreme editing, I was just having fun playing around. You can also use pic monkey to do basic photo editing like in the photo below.

 
Here in this photo of my babies I took tonight, I enhanced the photo by brightening it and frosting the edges.

If you have not already, check out the website
It's really fun!


8 comments:

  1. Your pics look really nice. I did have a little play after your mum talked about it,but must find time to go back and have another go. thanks for reminding me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm trying to work a little with it too. I like that I can still make the same border frame I did with picnik. Your photos turned out great. I especially like the first one with the black and white and color flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing! It is wonderful that you are always learning how to do something new with your computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to do this! Loved your photo editing!~Hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all I just want to tell you that your blog is my all time favorite <3 You have inspired me to not only paint paint paint....but also to start a blog about a beginners journey into painting... I love your mom's blog also :) Thanks for sharing the pics using pic Monkey...I'll have to try it soon....
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you did--it is fun, isn't it?! I love that last picture of the babies. How adorable! really like the picket fence one, and the first one too. They are all great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and share your information to us.

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete