Friday, August 31, 2012

Shopping at Petsmart

Just had to share this picture of my girls from today shopping at Petsmart.

I bought Lacie this little cherry outfit with matching bows. I wanted to buy Bella those goggles so bad but they were 25 dollars! I am hoping someday they will go sale and we will get them then, 25 is just so much for those, but so cute on her! They would be good for Bella too because she has problems with sunlight bothering her, I think because she is white it makes her more sensitive. I also bought them the dog stroller you can see poking out in the cart, tomorrow we are going to the beach, so I am sure I'll be posting pics of them in the stroller soon!

10 comments:

  1. What dear, sweet girls... My Lucy would never let me put her in googles or sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just the cutest little things in their new outfits and goggles! I love how they pose for the camera...always smiling! My girls try to avoid the camera when I get it out. Your post gave me my smile for the day!~Hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a friend today and her little Yorkie(Sadie) had those same pink eye goggles on and Sadie seemed to like wearing them. It was sunny here today.
    I just took photos of Sydney-Marie in an old knitted baby bonnet I bought her at thrift shop. So fun to dress the babies up if they like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the goggles... so cute!
    Amanda
    www.notosperfectmess.blospot.co.uk
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to read your blog and see those sweet pictures of all your fur babies. These two are so cute and they sure love to "pose" for their mamma. I enjoyed so much your other post with all of them lined up on the sofa - they are each so unique and so sweet. Keep those pictures coming. Love all the things you keep adding to your awesome home.
    Hugs,
    Connie, IN/FL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!!! Those glasses are just too funny! It looks like they love getting dressed up:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bella and Lacie are so adorable..and spoiled! :) They bring a lot of joy to all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Janae'...love all these photos of your fun day at the beach.

    ReplyDelete