Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pommy Mommy!

Pommy Mommy is a blog I love www.PommyMommy.com because I of course love Pomeranian's!
Pommy Mommy is hosting a costume contest for Pomeranian's only on her facebook page. This contest is super easy to vote for all you have to do is click like on my photo I entered of my two Pomeranian's Bella & Lacie .Click here to go to photo on Facebook & Like it! Thank you!! I promise I will soon stop begging everyone for votes on these contest once Halloween is over, I just have so much taking pictures of my babies for these Halloween contest!
You don't have to do anything to vote for Bela & Lacie in the contest except like the photo, whoever gets the most "likes" will be the winner. THANK YOU!!!
Soon I will return to more of my regular home decor blog post. Halloween just is not my most favorite Holiday to decorate for, but it sure is fun to dress my fur kids up for it!

1 comment: