Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Gift Baskets

Tonight I put together little gift baskets for my co-workers in the pharmacy....

Aren't they cute?

Here is one of the girl ones. I made 3 girl ones all the same as this one.

( One Large candle, three small candles, a bird ornament, winter gloves, chocolate Santa & lots of candy)

I love the little tin buckets I put the gift in to there like a gift themselves!

 This one is for one the guys. I know it's not super manly but hey his wife will probably like it!

(Two snow flake Christmas tree ornaments, tiny bottle of wine, three small candles, chocolate Santa & lots of candy)

 Here is the other guy one that again his wife will probably like more than he dose Lol

( One "noel" tree ornament, one Santa tree ornament, tiny bottle of wine, three small candles, chocolate Santa & lots of candy)

Can't wait to give them out at work tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. They are adorable! Your co-workers will love them. Very thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Janae', how fortunate your co-workers are to have you there!! You are a special blessing to everyone who knows you. I'm so proud of you, and love you more than I can say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    So cute and charming gifts. I liked your post. Keep sharing more post on other festival also. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janae! This is such a beautiful collection of items and such a lovely gift.

    Cath Brookes
    Must see Alaska Fishing Lodge Sitka

    ReplyDelete