Friday, January 29, 2016

Our Honeymoon

Thank you all so much for all the kind comments on my wedding post. I thought I'd do another very belated blog post to share with you all our honeymoon.

We left for our honeymoon 4 days after the wedding. Which was perfect because it gave me time to get things cleaned up after the craziness of getting ready for the wedding. I also got all the social security office & dmv stuff done for changing my last name before we went. 
We stayed in a super cute little cottage at  Cannon Beach! Which is only like a 1.5 hour drive away. 
It was super nice because we even found a cottage that allowed us to bring all 4 dogs with us! My little brother was super nice to stay at our house with the cats & rabbits while we were away. 

The little cottage was super cute....




This was so much better than staying in a hotel because we could leave the dogs in the cottage while we went out to dinners and such (If they could hear other people in a hotel they would bark).



This place was so delicious!!!

 Puppy Kisses!

There was little baby bunnies running all around the area, they were so cute!



Being Silly with the selfie stick.


This waterfall was right in front of our cottage

It was beautiful  the whole time we were there.

The dogs & I all got Cannon Beach hoodies as souvenirs


I love them so much!!!!

My lazy boys sleeping in.

For my wedding I lost 25lbs so I could look my best on our special day. The first picture is the previous year on the beach (July (2014) then again on our honeymoon (July 2015) 25lbs lighter.

Since Lilly (our black Pom) is a 3 legged dog she gets tired faster and can't walk as far as the other 3 can, & we did a lot of walking on the beach and to all the shops. Silly me forgot her carry bag, but luckily we got her a new at one of the two really cute doggie shops, she loved it so much she even fell asleep in the bag.


I am so glad I bought a selfie stick for our honeymoon as silly as they are. Otherwise we wouldn't have been able to get pictures of us together on our honeymoon.

I am such a lucky girl.
Thanks for visiting my blog :)


17 comments:

  1. Super cute post! Makes me want to go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. The dogs in sunglasses should be a post card. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely honeymoon. Thanks for posting pictures. Best wishes to all of you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the newly wed! You are such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love how you are with your pets. My husband and I have a brother and sister Pomerian/Chihuahua mix puppies (they are really not puppies anymore but I call them that) and they look just like Lacie and Bella. Annissa (means friendly in Arabic) the girl is more red and Yanni(means peaceful in Aboriginie)the boy is blond. They are so sweet natured and listen so well. But the real reason I decided to comment was on your husband's wedding band. Awesome. Congratulations on a lifetime of sharing your life together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great share! Thank you for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing honeymoon! Congratulations!! I really enjoyed the pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Furbaby pet care is a locally owned and operates in MO, Ballwin, Chesterfield, Manchester, and St. Louis. Our trainers are thoroughly screened and take care of your pets when you are away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your wedding! Your honeymoon looks like it was really nice! The doggies look so cute in their little hoodies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your wedding! Your honeymoon looks like it was really nice! The doggies look so cute in their little hoodies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. เกมสล็อต PG SLOT ค่ายเกมสล็อตออนไลน์อันดับ 1 เกมสล็อตอัพเดทใหม่ล่าสุด สล็อต 3D ภาพสวย คมชัดระดับ 4K สัมผัสความมันส์ ได้ก่อนใครบนเว็บไซต์ AMBBET มีเกมสล็อตมากกว่า 200 เกม สมัครใหม่รับเครดิตฟรี 100% รับได้ทันที ไม่ต้องเเชร์ ฝาก 50 รับ 100 ทุนน้อยเล่นได้ รับโบนัสสูงสุด 1500 สมัครง่ายผ่านระบบ AUTO รวดเร็ว ปลอดภัย 1USer เล่นได้ทุกเกม รองรับ Wallet บริการฟรี 24 ชั่วโมง.

    ReplyDelete
  12. เพียงเเค่ใช้สูตรสล็อตออนไลน์จาก dggame2x ก็สามารถทำเงิน เพิ่มโอกาสชนะเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ได้ง่ายๆ กับสูตรสล็อต AI ที่มีความเเม่นยำสูง ดูเพิ่มเติมคลิกเลย เพิ่มโอกาสทำเงินรับทรัพย์เเบบปังๆ โดยสูตรนี้เราได้ทดลองมาเป็นอย่างดี มือใหม่ที่อยากจะสัมผัสกับเเจ๊คพอตก้อนโตก็สามารถใช้ ไม่มีความยุ่งยากซับซ้อน มือใหม่ก็ใช้ได้ รับทรัพย์แบบปังๆ ได้อย่างเเน่นอน.

    ReplyDelete
  13. "Your blog has become my daily dose of inspiration. The way you blend informative content with a touch of creativity is truly admirable. Thank you for brightening up my day with your engaging posts!"
    palmetto state armory discount

    ReplyDelete
  14. "I appreciate the thoughtfulness in your content. Your blog not only informs but also prompts introspection. It's refreshing to see a blog that values depth and reflection in addition to providing information."
    pizza boli coupon

    ReplyDelete
  15. pg slot สล็อต พี จี ถ้ามีปริศนาว่า เกมสล็อต PG SLOT เกมไหนดี จะต้องบอกเลยว่า เว็บชั้น 1 ของประเทศเวลานี้ จำต้องน่าเล่นมากยิ่งกว่า 1000 เกม แล้วก็ ยังสามารถเล่นได้ทั้งยัง

    ReplyDelete